Purpose of these forms
An Authorised Firm must submit the appropriate forms contained in this chapter in accordance with its category as defined in PIB appendix 7 and at the frequency stated in that appendix.
Notes for completing these forms
• All figures must be typed and the declaration (in form
[PRU PIB10]) signed by the person authorised to sign the return in accordance with [PIB Rule 1.6.1].
• The Authorised Firm's name, licence number and reporting period should be identified on each form.
• Unless otherwise agreed with the DFSA, the Authorised Firm or Group's reporting currency must be in US Dollars.
• Within the forms 'N' represents the reports for the current period and 'N-1' should contain figures provided in the previous period's reporting statements. For the avoidance of doubt, for a reporting statement that is made on a quarterly basis, 'N-1' will be represent the previous quarter's comparators, whereas for an annual reporting statement, 'N-1' will be the prior year's reporting statement.
• Figures that related to expenses, losses or other negative amounts should be entered in brackets '(xxx)'.
• Forms must be presented in the English language.
• Authorised Firms are reminded that instructional guidelines are provided in form
[PRU section 2.2] which provides further detail on individual sections and boxes of the forms.
• When completed, submit the forms in line with
[SUP chapter 8]. You may send applications by post or hand delivered and addressed to your usual supervisory contact.
The address for postal submission is:
DUBAI FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
LEVEL 13, THE GATE
PO BOX 75850