PFN SUP 3 Application for approval for a Cell of a Protected Cell Company — Insurance
Purpose of this form
This form consists of nine sections:
Notes for completing this form
- Defined terms are identified throughout this form by the capitalisation of the initial letter of a word or phrase and are defined in the Glossary module (GLO) of the
- Sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 must be completed.
- Please use section 5 if you wish to provide additional information that may clarify or support your answers in sections 1-4.
- Questions must be fully answered and the use of abbreviations should be avoided.
- Answers must be typed and the form must be signed by the Authorised Firm’s
Senior Executive Officer.
- Please ensure any supporting documentation is clearly labelled and securely attached.
- When completed, submit this application form in line with SUP chapter 9. You may send applications by post or hand delivered and addressed to your usual supervisory contact.
The address for postal submission is:
DUBAI FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
LEVEL 13, THE GATE
PO BOX 75850