Please download the Form in PDFPDF format.
Purpose of this form
An Authorised Market Institution wishing to apply for a waiver of a Rule must submit this form.
This form consists of six sections:
1. Authorised Market Institution details
2. Details of waiver sought
3. Research and reasons
5. Additional information
6. Declaration and signature
Notes for completing this form
• Defined terms are identified throughout this form by the capitalisation of the initial letter of a word or phrase and are defined in the Glossary module (GLO) of the DFSA's Rulebook.
• Sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 must be completed.
• Please use section 5 if you wish to provide additional information that may clarify or support your answers in sections 1-4.
• Questions must be fully answered and the use of abbreviations should be avoided.
• Answers must be typed and the form must be signed by either the Authorised Market Institution’s relevant Key Individual or Director.
• Please ensure any supporting documentation is clearly labelled and securely attached.
• When completed, submit this application form in line with
[SUP chapter 3]. You may send applications by post or hand delivered and addressed to your usual market contact.
The address for postal submission is:
DUBAI FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
LEVEL 13, THE GATE
PO BOX 75850