GEN 6.7 Guidance

1. A Person who feels he has been adversely affected by the manner in which the DFSA has carried out its functions may make a complaint to the DFSA about its conduct or the conduct of its Employees.
2. A complaint must be in writing and should be addressed to the Chief Executive of the DFSA. The complaint will be dealt with by the DFSA in a timely manner.

Derived from DFSA RM01/2004 (Made 16th September 2004). [VER1/09-04]