- Policy Statement 1/2005 Confidential Regulatory Information — as amended 30 January 2006
- Policy Statement 2/2005 Start Up Entities in the DIFC — as amended on 16 February 2006
- Policy Statement 1/2006 Sponsors
Policy Statement 2/2006 Compliance Advisers to Reporting Entities
- To whom does this Policy apply?
- What is the purpose and role of a compliance adviser?
- What kind of expertise and resources does the DFSA expect a compliance adviser to have?
- When will a Reporting Entity be required to appoint a compliance adviser?
- What are a Reporting Entity's obligations regarding compliance advisers?
- What can a compliance adviser do to assist a Reporting Entity?
Policy Statement 1/2010 Confidential Regulatory Information — replacing Policy Statement 1/2005
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Principles
- 3. Powers to Obtain Confidential Information
- 4. Confidentiality Obligations
- 5. Statutory Gateways for Disclosure
- 6. Requests for Confidential Information
- 7. Exercising Powers for Other Authorities
- 8. Procedural Fairness
- 9. Information under Memoranda of Understanding
- 10. Disclosure to a Court
- 11. Foreign Secrecy Laws in the DIFC
- 12. Information Management in the DFSA