Set out here are the preliminary notes relating to the form, click here click here to download the specific AFN form above, press "Read only" and then enter details where the form permits you to.
Purpose of this form
This form must be used by a DNFBP to notify the DFSA of any changes in its name, legal status, address or, if applicable, its MLRO. The DFSA may require additional information in order to complete the processing of this notification.
This form consists of five sections:
1. Summary of changes
2. Changes to DNFBP details
3. Changes to MLRO
Notes for completing this form
• Defined terms are identified throughout this form by the capitalisation of the initial letter of a word or phrase and are defined in the AML module of the DFSA's Rulebook. Some of the defined terms and abbreviations may also be found in the Glossary module of the DFSA Rulebook.
• Please fill in the section(s) relevant to the change(s) of your firm.
• Questions must be fully answered and the use of abbreviations should be avoided.
• Do not leave any questions blank in the relevant section of change(s) — if a question is not applicable this should be indicated in the response section.
• Answers must be typed and the form must be signed by a Director/Partner, or a member of the DNFBPs senior management.
• Please ensure any supporting documentation is clearly labelled and securely attached.