Set out here are the preliminary notes relating to the form, click here click here to download the specific AFN form above, press "Read only" and then enter details where the form permits you to.
Purpose of this form
This form must be submitted by a DNFBP in order to register with the DFSA to carry on its business activity in or from the DIFC. A registration notice must be submitted in relation to any of the DNFBP types contained in section 2. In some cases, the DFSA may require additional information in order to complete the processing of this application. If this is necessary, the DFSA will contact the DNFBP's nominated person identified in section 1 and/or section 3.
This form consists of the below sections:
1. DNFBP Details
2. Type of DNFBP
3. Anti Money Laundering
5. Applicable Fees
Notes for completing this form
• Defined terms are identified throughout this form by the capitalisation of the initial letter of a word or phrase and are defined in the AML module of the DFSA's Rulebook. Some of the defined terms and abbreviations may also be found in the Glossary module of the DFSA Rulebook.
• You should read and be familiar with the AML
) of the DFSA's Rulebook.
• All relevant sections must be completed.
• Questions must be fully answered and the use of abbreviations should be avoided.
• Do not leave any questions blank — if a question is not applicable this should be indicated in the response section.
• Answers must be typed and the form must be signed by a Director/Partner, or a member of the DNFBP's senior management.
• Please ensure any supporting documentation is clearly labelled and securely attached.