8. The DFSA powers to make Rules
(1) The DFSA may make Rules for the purposes of this Law pursuant to the power conferred upon it under Article 23 of the Regulatory Law 2004.
(2) Without limiting the generality of Article 23 of the Regulatory Law 2004, the DFSA shall make the following Rules:
(a) in relation to the offer of Securities in or from the DIFC;
(b) in relation to the licensing and supervision of Authorised Market Institutions, including requirements and procedures in the event of default by members of an Authorised Market Institution;
(c) in relation to the maintenance of Official Lists of Securities;
(d) in relation to the governance of Reporting Entities including corporate governance and related party transactions;
(e) in relation to takeovers, mergers and acquisitions of Reporting Entities;
(f) for the prevention of market abuse, including any code of market conduct; and
(g) in relation to recognised persons.
(3) Where any legislation made for the purposes of this Law purports to be made in the exercise of a particular power, it shall be taken also to be made in the exercise of all powers under which it may be made.
(4) The DFSA shall publish draft Rules in the manner prescribed in Article 24 of the Regulatory Law 2004.