75. Imposing Prohibitions or Restrictions on Business
(1) Subject to Article 77, the DFSA may impose any one or more of the following prohibitions or requirements:
(a) a prohibition on an Authorised Person from:
(i) entering into certain specified transactions or types of transaction;
(ii) soliciting business from certain specified persons or types of person;
(iii) carrying on business in a specified manner or other than in a specified manner;
(iv) using a particular name or description in respect of the Authorised Person; or
(v) using a particular name for a Fund or a sub-fund of a Fund; or
(b) a requirement that an Authorised Person carry on business in, and only in, a specified manner.
(2) The prohibitions or requirements in Article 75(1) may be imposed on the Fund Manager in relation to the management of a Fund or on the Fund itself, even where the Fund has no legal personality.
(3) The procedures in Schedule 3 apply to a decision of the DFSA under Article 75(1).
(4) If the DFSA decides to exercise its power under Article 75(1), the Authorised Person may refer the matter to the FMT for review.