73. Powers to Obtain Information
(1) The DFSA may require an Authorised Person, DNFBP, Domestic Fund, Registered Auditor or any director, officer, employee or agent of such person by written notice to:
(a) give, or procure the giving of, such specified information; or
(b) produce, or procure the production of, such specified documents;
to the DFSA as the DFSA considers necessary or desirable to meet the objectives of the DFSA.
(2) The DFSA may require any Authorised Person, Domestic Fund, DNFBP or Registered Auditor to allow the DFSA to enter its premises during normal business hours or at any other time as may be agreed for the purpose of inspecting and copying information or documents stored in any form on such premises as it considers necessary or desirable to meet the objectives of the DFSA.
(3) The DFSA may exercise its powers under this Article 73 in respect of any person specified in Article 73(1) or (2) within, or outside of, the DIFC.
(4) Information given or a document produced as a result of the exercise by the DFSA of powers under this Article is admissible in evidence in any proceedings, provided that any such information or document also complies with any requirements relating to the admissibility of evidence in such proceedings.