(1) A Relevant Person shall comply with Federal Anti-Money Laundering Legislation as it applies to such person in the DIFC.
(2) A Relevant Person shall comply with any duty, requirement, prohibition, obligation or responsibility to which that person is subject under the Rules.
(3) Where the DFSA detects conduct which it suspects may relate to money laundering, it shall advise the relevant authority exercising powers and performing functions under the relevant Federal Anti-Money Laundering Legislation without undue delay.
(4) A Relevant Person shall conduct customer due diligence in the circumstances prescribed by the Rules.
(5) A Relevant Person shall maintain such records relating to customer due diligence, transactions and anti-money laundering measures as are prescribed by the Rules.