59. Restricting persons from performing functions in the DIFC
(1) If the DFSA believes on reasonable grounds that a person is not a fit and proper person to perform any functions in connection with the provision of Financial Services in or from the DIFC, it may restrict the person from performing all or any such functions.
(2) A restriction under this Article may relate to a function whether or not it is a Licensed Function.
(3) The DFSA may vary or withdraw a restriction imposed under this Article.
(4) A person who performs a function in breach of a restriction under this Article commits a contravention.
(5) The procedures in Schedule 3 apply to a decision of the DFSA under Article 59(1).
(6) If the DFSA decides to exercise its power under Article 59(1), the person may refer the matter to the FMT for review.