41. Continuous disclosures
(1) A Reporting Entity shall, subject to Article 41(4), make disclosures to the market of information specified by the DFSA in the circumstances prescribed by the Rules.
(2) Without limiting the generality of Article 41(1), the DFSA shall, by Rules, prescribe the type of information and the circumstances in which such information shall be disclosed including:
(a) financial information;
(b) inside information as defined in Article 63(1)(a); and
(c) any other information or material change which occurs in relation to a Reporting Entity.
(3) Where information is required to be disclosed pursuant to Article 41(1), the Reporting Entity shall:
(a) issue a release of information to the market disclosing the information; and
(b) file a report with the DFSA,
in the manner prescribed by the Rules.
(4) Where a Reporting Entity has failed to publish information required to be published pursuant to Article 41(1) and the Rules made for the purposes of this Article, the DFSA may publish such information in a manner considered appropriate by the DFSA.
(5) The DFSA may, by Rules, prescribe the circumstances in which a Reporting Entity need not comply with the disclosure requirement in Article 41(1).