30. Application for an endorsement
(1) An application for an endorsement on a Licence authorising an Authorised Market Institution to maintain an Official List of Securities may be made to the DFSA by:
(a) the Authorised Market Institution; or
(b) an applicant for a Licence to operate an Authorised Market Institution.
(2) The DFSA may grant an application for an endorsement if it is satisfied that the Authorised Market Institution or applicant (as the case may be) has listing rules that meet the requirements in Article 32 and complies with any other relevant requirements that are imposed by this Law or the Rules.
(3) The DFSA may refuse to grant an endorsement if it is not satisfied that the requirements referred to in Article 30(2) are met.
(4) The procedures in Schedule 3 to the Regulatory Law apply to a decision of the DFSA under this Article to refuse to grant an endorsement..
(5) If the DFSA decides to exercise its power under this Article to refuse to grant an endorsement, the Authorised Market Institution or applicant (as the case may be) may refer the matter to the FMT for review.