Article 18 is replaced as follows:
"Listing rules and DFSA powers
(1) The listing rules of an Authorised Market Institution must include rules in relation to:
(a) applications for admission to its Official List of Securities;
(b) requirements to be met before Securities may be granted admission to its Official List of Securities;
(c) agreements between an Authorised Market Institution and other persons in connection with admitting Securities to its Official List of Securities;
(d) the enforcement of those agreements in (c);
(e) the de-listing and suspension of Securities from its Official List of Securities;
(f) the imposition on any person of obligations to observe specific standards of conduct or to perform, or refrain from performing, specified acts, reasonably imposed in connection with the admission of Securities to its Official List of Securities or continued admission of Securities to its Official List of Securities;
(g) penalties or sanctions which may be imposed by an Authorised Market Institution for a breach of the listing rules;
(h) procedures or conditions which may be imposed, or circumstances which are required to exist, in relation to matters which are provided for in the listing rules;
(i) dealing with possible conflicts of interest that might arise when a person seeks to have Securities admitted to its Official List of Securities;
(j) such other matters as are necessary or desirable for the proper operation of the listing rules and process; and
(k) the matters prescribed by the Rules made by the DFSA for the purpose of this Article.
(2) Applications for the admission of Securities to its Official List of Securities must be made by the issuer of the Securities, or by a third party on behalf of and with the consent of the issuer of the Securities.
(3) An Authorised Market Institution shall only amend its listing rules in accordance with the rules made by the DFSA for this purpose.
(4) Subject to Article 18(5) the DFSA may by written notice direct an Authorised Market Institution to:
(a) make listing rules within a specified period; or
(b) amend specified listing rules in the manner and within the period prescribed.
(5) The DFSA may only direct an Authorised Market Institution in accordance with Article 18(4) if it has first requested the Authorised Market Institution to make or amend specified listing rules and the Authorised Market Institution has failed to comply with that requirement within the period specified by the DFSA in its request."