(1) The DFSA Board of Directors shall appoint auditors to conduct an audit in relation to each financial year of the DFSA.
(2) The DFSA shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after the preparation of its financial statements, provide such statements to the relevant auditors for audit.
(3) The auditors shall prepare a report on the financial statements and send the report to the DFSA Board of Directors.
(4) Such report shall, where appropriate, include a statement by the auditors as to whether or not, in their opinion, the financial statements to which the report relates give a true and fair view of the state of the financial activities of the DFSA as at the end of the financial year to which the financial statements relate and of the results of its operations and cash flows in the financial year.
(5) The auditors shall have a right of access at all reasonable times to all information which is reasonably required by them for the purposes of preparing the report and which is held or controlled by any officer, employee or agent of the DFSA.
(6) The auditors shall be entitled reasonably to require from the officers, employees and agents of the DFSA such information and explanations they consider necessary for the performance of their duties as auditors.
(7) A person shall not without reasonable excuse intentionally engage in conduct that results in the obstruction of a person appointed under Article 19(1) in the exercise of his powers under Article 19.