(1) The DFSA shall keep proper accounts of its financial activities.
(2) The DFSA shall, before the end of the first quarter of the financial year, prepare financial statements for the preceding financial year in accordance with the accounting standards specified by the DFSA in its Rules.
(3) Such financial statements shall in any event give a true and fair view of the financial activities of the DFSA as at the end of the previous financial year and of the results of its operations and cash flows in the financial year.
(4) Such statements shall be submitted to the DFSA Board of Directors and, where appropriate to do so, approved by the DFSA Board of Directors.
(5) In this Article 'preceding year' does not include any financial year ending before the end of 2003.