17B. Suspension or withdrawal of an endorsement
(1) The DFSA may at any time by written notice suspend or withdraw the endorsement on the Licence of an Authorised Market Institution to maintain an Official List of Securities.
(2) The DFSA may act under Article 17B(1) on its own initiative or at the request of an Authorised Market Institution.
(3) Subject to Article 17B(4), the DFSA may only suspend or withdraw the endorsement on a Licence on its own initiative if it has given the Authorised Market Institution a suitable opportunity to make representations in person and in writing to the DFSA in relation to the proposed changes.
(4) The requirement imposed on the DFSA under Article 17B(3) shall not apply in the case of a suspension of an endorsement on a Licence if the DFSA concludes that any delay likely to arise as a result of such requirement is prejudicial to the interests of the DIFC.
(5) Where pursuant to Article 17B(4), the DFSA suspends an endorsement without providing a prior opportunity to make representations, the DFSA shall:
(a) provide the relevant Authorised Market Institution with an opportunity to make representations in person and in writing to the DFSA within a period of fourteen days or such further period as may be allowed from the date on which the endorsement is suspended; and
(b) provide a response to any such submission and make any consequential direction without undue delay.
(6) The DFSA may give any third party who has a direct interest in the matter an opportunity to make representations to the DFSA if the DFSA considers it desirable to do so.