14. Exempt Offers
(1) A person who makes an Exempt Offer shall comply with any requirements relating to that Exempt Offer which are prescribed by the Offered Securities Rules.
(2) Exempt Offers are offers of Securities:
(a) by recognised governments or other persons on the list of exempt offerors maintained by the DFSA in the Offered Securities Rules;
(b) made to and directed at Professional Investors;
(c) made in connection with a takeover offer; or
(d) as may be prescribed by the Offered Securities Rules.
(3) An application to be included on the list of exempt offerors shall be made in accordance with the Offered Securities Rules.
(4) An offer of Securities remains an Exempt Offer even if the offer of Securities falls in whole or part within more than one of the conditions in Article 14(2) as long as all of the offer of Securities falls within at least one of the conditions.
(5) The DFSA may at any time by written notice impose conditions and restrictions on offerors making Exempt Offers of Securities in the DIFC under this Law.