Forms PRU PIN1–10
Purpose of these forms
An Insurer is required to submit the appropriate forms contained in this chapter in accordance
[PIN App10] and PRU chapter 3.
Notes for completing these forms
• All figures must by typed.
• The Authorised Firm's name, licence number and reporting period must be
identified on each form.
• Unless otherwise agreed with the DFSA, the Authorised Firm or Group's
reporting currency must be US Dollars.
• Authorised Firms are reminded that Instructional guidelines are provided in chapter 3.
• When completed, submit the forms in line with
[SUP chapter 8]. You may send
applications by post or hand delivered and addressed to your usual supervisory
The address for postal submission is:
DUBAI FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY
LEVEL 13, THE GATE
PO BOX 75850