24. Publication of Draft Rules
Past version: effective from 07/07/2022 - 01/05/2010
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) The DFSA shall publish draft Rules by means of a notice under Article 24(2).
(2) The notice of draft Rules must include the following:
(a) the draft text of the Rules;
(b) a statement of the substance and purpose of the material provisions of the draft Rules; and
(c) a summary of the draft Rules.
(3) Upon publication of a notice under Article 24(2), the DFSA shall invite interested persons to make representations with respect to the draft Rules within a period of at least 30 days after the publication, or within such period as the DFSA Board of Directors may otherwise determine.
(4) Articles 24(1), (2) and (3) shall not apply if the DFSA Board of Directors concludes that any delay likely to arise under such Articles is prejudicial to the interests of the DIFC.
(5) Any period of time during which the DFSA invites interested persons to make representations with respect to draft Rules prior to Article 24 coming into effect shall be deemed to count as part or all of the period referred to in Article 24(3).