PIB 3.9B.6 PIB 3.9B.6
(1) The DFSA must determine an HLA Ratio for each Authorised Firm that it designates as a G-SIB or D-SIB.
(2) The HLA Ratio determined under (1) for a D-SIB must be not less than 1% and not more than 3.5%.
(3) The DFSA may vary the HLA Ratio determined under this Rule, provided that for a D-SIB the ratio as varied is within the range specified in (2).
(4) The procedures in Schedule 3 to the Regulatory Law apply to a DFSA decision to set or vary an HLA Ratio for an Authorised Firm.
(5) If the DFSA decides to set or vary an HLA Ratio, the Authorised Firm may refer the matter to the FMT for review.
(6) Paragraphs (4) and (5) do not apply to a decision relating to the HLA Ratio for a G-SIB designated under PIB Rule 1.4.1.