Entire Section

  • Winding up, bankruptcy and insolvency

    • GEN 11.10.16

      An Authorised Person must notify the DFSA immediately on:

      (a) the calling of a meeting to consider a resolution for winding up the Authorised Person;
      (b) an application to dissolve the Authorised Person or to strike it from the register maintained by the DIFC Registrar of Companies, or a comparable register in another jurisdiction;
      (c) the presentation of a petition for the winding up of the Authorised Person;
      (d) the making of, or any proposals for the making of, a composition or arrangement with creditors of the Authorised Person; or
      (e) the application of any person against the Authorised Person for the commencement of any insolvency proceedings, appointment of any receiver, administrator or provisional liquidator under the law of any country.