(1) Unitholders of a Public Fund must be given at least 14 days written notice or any longer period of notice specified for the purpose in the Constitution or these Rules, inclusive of the date on which the notice is first served and the day of the meeting.
(2) The notice must specify the place, day and hour of the meeting and the terms of the resolutions to be proposed.
(3) In the case of an Investment Trust, unless the Trustee has convened the meeting, a copy of the notice must be sent to the Trustee no later than the time at which it is sent to the Unitholders.
(4) The accidental omission to give notice to, or the non-receipt of notice by, any of the Unitholders does not invalidate the proceedings at any meeting.
(5) Notice of any adjourned meeting of Unitholders must be given to Unitholders and, if relevant, to the Trustee.
Derived from RM72/2010
(Made 11th July 2010). [VER13/07-10]